Thursday 30 March 2017

EVE'olution

Skin - 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Maureen [omega face/body] Cotton Candy soon @ The Black Fair 2017
Body - *!* EVE -Slim-V8.4
Dress - *!* EVE Flash-Dress-slim-AllColor, The dress and jacket are both open at the back held together with laces.
Jacket - *!* EVE Flash-jacket-slim-AllColor
Head - *!* EVE'olution-head-Beta 4b BENTO
Hair - *ARGRACE* MEGUMU
Eyes - CATWA UN-RIGGED EYE V1.0
Hat - [celoe.mademoiselle.hat]
Shape - My own
I have loved playing around with this head, from cute to aristocratic looks, I do prefer the more mature style and the model look with sharp lines is amazing in my opinion. The huds are easy to use and the omega appliers do look amazing, so far I have only used 7 Deadly s[K]ins, but I'll be sure to showcase others. There are two types of bodies, 'pulpy' and 'slim', slim is definitely my style! Although I have made a body and head shape for the pulpy which I will also showcase.

No comments:

Post a Comment