Sunday 26 March 2017

Kickin Back

Being lucky enough to be blogging for 7 Deadly s[K]ins is taking me out of my comfort zone and playing with more colours, and I'm loving it! I thought I would go pastel for this round, with soft blues and pinks.
💖 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Maureen [omega face/body] Caramel, with black brows here, she will be available at the Black Fair 2017 from 7th April to 21st April. She is omega based on LAQ but i'm wearing Lelutka head here. Has 16 Skin tones and 5 brow options. The fair is run by WeDo SL Events.
💖 [White~Widow] Arrival - Black - is the super hot exclusive tattoo for The Kinky Event. It is mesh body compatible only and comes in black and white and each colour has 3 tans. You can show this off in your low rise or backless dresses, makes your tush look super amazing! The event opens 28th March!
I was also lucky enough to get in early to Shoetopia and couldn't resist these Misha Geta Sandals by Caboodle, I'd already purchased shoes I had my eye on, so raided my piggy bank and bought the fatpack, which is very reasonably priced at L$499
I'm also wearing:
Hair - TRUTH HAIR HoneyAna [February VIP Gift]
Lingerie - Violent Seduction - Aphrodite
Head accessories - Leila by Lode and Yeri by Lode which is a gacha prize
Pouf is by Warm Animations
Curtains by Cheeky Pea

No comments:

Post a Comment